Welcome to Community Connections
Our Mission: To provide the highest quality services and opportunities to people with disabilities.
Our Vision: To be a thriving, unified organization in which all people are active, involved and empowered.
Fulfilling this mission since 1985, Community Connections has been providing services to individuals with disabilities that include medical support, Day Habilitation Services including life skills, nursing home supports, employment, transportation, elder services, and individualized home supports. Services are delivered by our experienced and professional direct care staff in centers throughout Cape Cod, South Coast, and South Shore Massachusetts. The exceptional staff at Community Connections achieves extraordinary results with the people we serve. Whatever the range of needs and capabilities may be, we design services to help individuals realize their personal potential and live empowered lives as independently as possible.
Why choose Community Connections?
- Over 26 years of custom programs based on the abilities of the individuals we serve
- Celebrating over 290 years of combined service by our dedicated staff
- Customized habilitation programs offered at eight convenient locations
- A fleet of reliable and safe vans with dedicated and caring drivers
- Our philosophy of helping people live as independently as possible
- Licensing and accreditation of the highest standards
- Our continuous learning environment for staff as well as the individuals we serve